General Wallpaper Information
Customising Your Mural
Installation & Fitting
Measuring Your Wall
Image Size Requirements and Supplying Artwork
1. Images Must Be Large. In order to print large wallpaper murals, we need large high resolution images, ideally full size at a minimum of 150Dpi at full scale. The best thing to do is email your image to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can tell you straight away whether your image is suitable or not.
2. Images Must Be Clear. If you have a small image, you can’t simply enlarge it because this will make it go blurry, so as well as being a good size, your image must also be nice and clear to get the best quality print.
• By uploading your image and using the MyMural custom wall mural service you represent and warrant that (i) you lawfully own or otherwise lawfully possess all necessary rights with respect to your image submission, (ii) your image submission does not and will not infringe or otherwise violate any intellectual property or privacy right of any third party, (iii) you have obtained written consent or permission to use the images and likenesses of every identifiable individual who appears in your image submission, and (iv) you are not using this service for any unlawful purpose.
• A copyright gives its owner the right to copy, distribute, publicly display or create derivative works from the original work. A copyright also gives its owner the right to license those rights to others.
• MyMural respects copyright laws and has the right to reject or refuse to print any images that do not follow copyright laws or that do not comply with our core values. Please make sure you own the rights or have permission to use any of the images you upload for us to print.
• We will never use, sell, promote, or print any of your images without you prior written consent - it's your work and it can't be used in any way without your permission.
• The files you upload are stored on our secure servers and may remain there for back-up purposes in case you need a reprint or your piece is damaged in shipment. If you want us to permanently delete your images from our server please let us know when you place your order and we will gladly comply. Otherwise files may be deleted off our server every six months without any notification. Make sure you back up your images. • MyMural cannot be held responsible for mailed photos that are lost in transit or damaged during delivery.
What We Do
Best products with desing, quality and price.
Get a MyMural Wallpapers and customize your wall
A wall is a blank canvas ready to be the center of your space
After reading the F.A.Q.s you still got a question?
Send us an email with your question, we will be back with an answear as soon as possible.